Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another funny thing

I know I go on about the funny things Luxie says, but lately this has been really cute to me. Of course we encourage her to eat her meals, and when she eats what we ask her to she usually gets a big "Hurray! Great job Luxie!" Lately she has become the big encourager. Everytime Nate or I, or anyone else, eats all the food on their plate they get a big "Great Job!" from Luxie!

Just this morning grandma brought her empty plate into the kitchen after breakfast and immediately Luxie smiled real big and shouted "Great job Mimi!" This afternoon I finished my soup and Luxie saw the inside of my bowl was empty. "Great job Mommy! You ate your lunch!" she cheered. It's just so funny to be cheered on to cleaning my plate!

2 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

Awe that is so adorable :)!

9:05 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

wouldn't it be a funny world if we went around congratulating each other on such daily events like this?

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home